When it comes to finding maintenance jobs in the Chicagoland area, Parker Cromwell & Associates has been the leading staffing agency since 1972. We have established relationships with some of the top employers in Chicago & the suburbs. We offer a wide range of maintenance positions that are sure to fit your skills & experience. Whether you are looking for a part-time or full-time position, we can help you find the perfect job. If you are ready to start your search for maintenance jobs, then contact us today. We would be more than happy to help you find the perfect position.
No matter what your experience level or education, we are confident that we can help you find a maintenance staffing position that is the right fit for you, such as;
- Building Maintenance – Routine maintenance tasks such as checking the building for safety hazards, repairing damaged fixtures & ensuring that the building is clean are just some of the duties of a building maintenance worker. Building maintenance workers must have good communication & customer service skills as they will be interacting with clients & tenants on a daily basis.
- Facilities Maintenance – There is a big demand for facilities maintenance workers as more businesses are hiring staff to take care of their properties. From maintaining the general appearance of the facility to making sure that all equipment is in working order, facilities maintenance workers play an important role in keeping a business running well.
- Maintenance Technician – As a maintenance technician, you are responsible for the upkeep of a property. This can include tasks such as painting, repairs, and general maintenance. Maintenance technicians must be able to work independently, have strong attention to detail, and have an aptitude for adopting new technical skills. They must also be able to follow instructions and work well under pressure.
- Maintenance Mechanic – Maintenance mechanics are responsible for the care & upkeep of machinery & equipment. This includes tasks such as repairs, replacements, & regular maintenance. Very similar to a maintenance technician, you must be able to build & maintain mechanical systems. You must have an understanding of how machines work and can perform repairs when needed.
- Maintenance Supervisor – Are you a leader and enjoy working with a team? A job as a maintenance supervisor might be the perfect fit for you. Maintenance supervisors are responsible for leading a team of maintenance workers in completing tasks such as repairs, replacements & general upkeep.
- Facilities & Grounds Maintenance – The grounds of a facility needs to be well-maintained to make a good impression on customers & visitors. As a facilities grounds maintenance worker, you will be responsible for tasks such as mowing the lawn, trimming hedges & sweeping sidewalks.
- Sanitation & Janitorial – Cleaning & maintaining a clean and hygienic environment in various settings, such as offices, schools, hospitals, food processing plants, and public areas. These jobs are crucial to prevent the spread of diseases and ensure public health and safety.
If you need a job as soon as possible, then contact Parker Cromwell & Associates today. We have maintenance jobs in the Chicagoland area that are hiring immediately. Our clients are always in need of reliable & experienced maintenance workers. If you are looking for a position that offers competitive pay and the opportunity to grow your career, we can help you find the perfect job.
The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we can discuss your options and how best to help you achieve the results that you need in your situation. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 708-352-8350 or send us an email.